Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Character modeler interested to model cast of Fawlty Towers for Counter Strike map?

Hi everybody

I am inquiring if anybody would be interested in helping me out? I have made a map for Counter Strike Global Offensive that is a re-creation of the hotel from the hilarious British television show Fawlty Towers.

I truly believe that I have nailed the look and feel of it very well, but it's missing something crucial! is there a character modeler out there who can help me out? Wouldn't it be awesome if the player models were the cast from Fawlty Towers?

It will be the quirkiest CS map ever, ever!

Here are some screenshots to hopefully give you some idea of how close this zany dream could be to becoming a reality. You will of course get full co-credit! Thanks in advance, Kevin

Replies

• DeanJ
    Offline / Send Message
    DeanJ polycounter lvl 3
    This seems like a pretty fun idea.

I would like to have a go at modelling some of the characters unless somebody has already done it.

I have a few questions:

Do you have a triangle count for each character?

Do they need to be compatible with the standard valve rig?
  • Kev_Boy
    Hey Dean, glad you like the idea! I'm not sure about triangle count, we'd need to check what the standard models' triangle count is for Global Offensive.

I think it will be easiest if you start from the standard valve rig, and modify if to the custom characters you'll model. Do you think this makes sense?

I'll be in touch by private message too, cheers!