Home General Discussion

Happy Birthday Polycount (aka Q2PmP)

Hunter
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Hunter polycounter lvl 18
I wanted to surface and wish Polycount (the original Q2PmP) a very happy 15th Birthday..

As April 1st comes each year I always think back on the fun times on the site.. the reviews, amazing artwork, Quake Con and E3 trips, but most of all , the good people. I have lost touch with many all these years, but every once in a while I see familiar names in the credits of some of the best games over the years, or pop up in other forums and Google searches. (So far no one has shown up on the Post Office walls yet, lol)

I also wanted to take the time to say, "Hello" to all the original Polycounters and all the new ones, who wouldn't remember a fossil like me. Congrats to all the published work, and new jobs, marriages, births, pets and whatever other life events have happened to you all, and good luck in any new "adventures". Of course, condolences to those we may have lost over the years (and I hope that list is small or doesn't exist)

Its been a long time since I visited the forums, but in the span of an hour, I am once again amazed at the immense talent of the artists and how large the Polycount family has grown over the years. With lots of spare time on my hands, I really need to dabble in modeling and digital art again, though my skills would be dwarfed by the talent I see now, and I could only hope to learn again from some of you.

I wont bore you with my life story over the past many years, but for those of you who still remember me my Email is the same (Hunter076@aol.com) and yes im on FB, but I almost never look at it (a thousands of Farmville requests blew that for me, until I realized you can turn those notifications off, LOL) but I would welcome and requests from my Polycount family, and perhaps may check it way more often. lol

Hope everyone holiday week was a good one.. and as always stay safe and be well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLYCOUNT !!

Hunter

(Pat Kenney - NY USA)

(Thats my son in the FB pic... lol)