Home Contests & Challenges Archives

ESCAPE - SuperWackyFunZombieFestHour - Overachieving Creactivity

Greetings Polycount

I am a nub at threads so bare with me....

I present SuperWackyFunZombieFestHour or SWFZFH... I dont know what to call it but that does sound catchy for the time being :) Anyways it is a game show based in the near future where contestants have to fight through a horde of zombies to a button or the waves continue.... The image above is just a template... beauty shot will be far better I hope.

This will mark my first true attempt at submitting something for the challenges Polycount sets forth and this specific contest/challenge is presently geared towards what I decided to work on in my abundance of time I have found on my hands lately.

bshot.jpg

Replies

• shagz412
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    How can I just post an image without attaching it since my question in the search bar refers zero explanations?

My next few posts should have the characters more refined but this is my purdy scribble for the time being.... I dont fancy myself a "strong" concept artist but if anyone (preferably around Greensburg, Pa.) would want to donate their talents to a noble cause then PM me or hmu on skype - shagz412
  • shagz412
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GameWIPGameWIPGameWIP
    group2h.jpg

So I hope I figured out how to post images without being a complete nub....when in doubt google it out right lol. Anyways this is a better concept of the characters and this

GameWIPzombiesq.jpg

...is whats trying to eat them...well still chiseling a diamond with a spoon but i think my scribbles look purdy this time around >.<
  • shagz412
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poop... ok what am I doing wrong when I post an image to the thread? Im doing it but why is it linking to another page and not just showing right in the thread.... -_- what is the black magic...

*Edit. I am now using dropbox and at least my pic is viewable. All my specs are within boundaries as well.
  • shagz412
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    imageshack.... too simply right lol

*More updates are coming soon.... I have a 3yr old distracting me currently >.<