Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

A gun , a bust and an environment modeling project from this semester !

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
TheoM polycounter lvl 4
These are some WIP of a few projects I've been working on this semester.

The gun is "finished" as in handed in etc, but I'm hoping to improve the texture, tweak the model/ add in the cartridge release hinge, rig it and create a scene around it this summer ( I'm thinking a desk, badge and cigarette in an ash tray etc)

The sculpt is a WIP of Mr. Daniel Craig. This is my first shot at doing a bust and one of my first projects in Zbrush. I've also done a low poly that comes in around 5000 and the grey scale image is my initial AO and Normal Bake. The paint job is next...

Finally the rest are assets from a beach scene and a block out , sort of a Lost meets Far Cry vibe, its worth noting that the texturing on the broken arm is just a tiled marble i threw on for kicks, it will get a proper texture eventually.

If you made it through that short story , any feed back / suggestions would be much appreciated!

-Cheers

1.jpg

Render+2.jpgRender+7.jpg

Render+6.jpg

BondRender5.jpg

578442_563508465693_1531716443_n.jpg

blockout+render.jpg

Render+4.PNGRender+1.PNG
Render+2.PNG
Render+1.JPG

Render+2.JPG

Render+3.JPG

Replies

• TheoM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheoM polycounter lvl 4
    So my thread got buried pretty quick , but ill update it anyways . Any feed back would be much appreciated !

Here's the Poly painted base diffuse in zbrush, then a couple test renders in my new Low poly ( which I upped from the original 5k tris to 20k) in maya with the sss shader.

Then I moved over to Marmoset to try out their skin shader and test the eyes out. I haven't touched up the normal, AO or diffuse bakes yet so there's errors from that still.

zbrushRender001.JPG

zbrushRender003.JPG

001.jpeg

008.jpeg

MarmRender_001.jpg

MarmRender_002.jpg