Home Artists Looking For Work

Looking for freelance artists for paid positions

Hello,

I have a company that is looking for artists that are capable of modelling vehicles\weapons\buildings for a top down game similar to Renegade Ops. The scenes will all have a sci-fi look to them and we have ideas for the art direction of the game but are also open to suggestions.

We have some fairly detailed design documents for the art direction of the game so it should be fairly easy for a professional artist to hit what we are after.

We also need someone that can model the terrain as well as the buildings that would go with the buildings.

We also have a need some character design as well as bosses. As for the animations they are fairly routine and nothing too challenging. Since the game is viewed from a top down perspective and the scenes are mostly composed of vehicles and buildings, most of the animations are procedurally generated. The only sophisticated animations would be the bosses and even they only have a few animations.

About 4-5 levels need to be done so there is plenty of work. We will complete one level from beginning to end (a "vertical" slice if you will). Based on consumer reception, we will then continue on the remaining levels or if necessary touch up the first level.

While the game is next gen we do not require very detailed models because of the distance of the camera. In most cases you will get away with just using a height map to generate the normal maps and I DO NOT expect 5k-10k poly models for the enemy vehicles. Perhaps for the bosses that would be the case. To get an idea look at the game Renegade Ops. We would perhaps like a bit more detail in the models but that is the target we are trying to hit. So 800-2500 poly models are more than enough. Even less for the buildings.

If you feel this is the type of work you can do, feel free to shoot me an email at artjobz@gmail.com and I can provide further details