Home Artists Looking For Work

Looking for a 3D Artist for low poly props

Hi, We are looking for a 3D Artist to model a series of low poly props for an upcoming project. The work will take place within the next few weeks, with the deadline towards the end of April.

The average tri count would need to be circa 500. We would require the model and uvs, but no textures.

I'll confirm all of the details once I've spoken to you.

Please send a link to your portfolio, details of your availability and a quote for your average charge for a 3D model with the above requirements. You can pm me for further details.

We will also require some more models at other times during the year. This will be for low poly cars, usually based on a real make/model, although not always. These would need to be textured (just diffuse). These would typically have a limit of 400 tris.

We are also looking for a motorbike with a rider, as low poly as possible - with a texture and rigged and animated.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Susan.

Replies

• rumblesushi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UPDATE: Thanks for the responses so far, I've had a great response and am planning to make contact early next week. Also, I just wanted to say - as for the quote I asked for, I really just wanted a ballpark figure, I'm not planning to hold anyone to the quote should they find that the job is more or less complex than expected.

CARS/MOTORBIKE: I'm making a new thread for this, as I'd like to find someone to start on the cars pretty soon, therefore this deserves its own thread.