Hello

The team:
Andrey Serebryakov (Alex04se)
Aleksey Serebryakov (Asverus3d)

First sketches

001c.jpg
001b.jpg
001a.jpg

Possible be added sci-fi elements, it will be solved in the process.

Replies

• Alex04se
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex04se polycounter lvl 6
  • Alex04se
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Alex04se
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello.
    Finally finish the sketch.
    So: Future after a nuclear war. All the main areas are flooded, people live on tiny islands in the ocean. One of the survivors escapes from the enemy's camp

004a.jpg
  • CJFerguson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CJFerguson polycounter lvl 7
    love the sketch. It's like waterworld, but good. even though I liked that movie some might take it offensively haha.

I would say that your image needs to communicate to the viewer that it's a flooded world without us looking at the concept because right now it could come off as a far cry island during a storm.
  • Safemilk(Daniel)
    I mirror CJFerguson's opinions, both about Waterworld, and about the concept. It looks very adventurous and dynamic. I think what's making it seem like it's a Far Cry like island is probably the mountain in the background, and the sand on the left. If those were gone, it would look more like a strange rock outcropping in the middle of the ocean. Maybe even taper off the rocks so you see more ocean on the left. Other than those thoughts, I'm really digging the moody and atmospheric aspects of this, I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next.