Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Have any sci-fi concept art that I could model for you? (Will model for free!)

CoffeeCrazy
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
CoffeeCrazy polycounter lvl 7
Basically, I'm working with a friend on a tutorial project for the C4 game engine. The tutorial explains how to texture an object using Gimp, notably an object with glass, and glowing parts. So, something scifi-ish would probably fit that theme.

The model will be freely distributed to users who use C4, and can be used in their own projects. This also includes their paid projects. To put it plainly, this object would become a third-party asset with the engine. So people could use this object in their own game that costs money. I, or you would receive no royalties. I do this to help the C4 community only.

You can also use the asset in your own paid/free project. So if you're looking for a modeler, you can get a free model out of me provided you have the art that belongs to you!

If there is anyone out there who makes concept art, and would like to see something they've made come to life in 3D, I'd like to model it. I need to be able to see it in concept art, because I unfortunately am not very imaginative, but can model and texture quite well. You can see my portfolio here: http://rdh.9us.us

You can send me a PM or reply here, thanks!