Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3D animator and a concept artist

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
crazyone polycounter lvl 5
Hello,

We are project Blender a small group of students scattered across the globe,
we mostly use Skype and our private forum to organize, discuss and hold weekly sunday meetings.

currently we ar working on a small multiplayer fighting game similar to Super Smash Bros for pc.
We have our own universe where the story takes place and 10 unique characters the player can choose from.
The Player can eather play the single player Tournament mode or take it up online and put there skills to the test against other players
and climb that ladder to ultimate glory. We hope to create and achieve a fighting game community similar to that of Street Fighter.

Unfortunately are we missing a dedicated Concept Artist and a 3D Animator to bring the game alive
and too give its own unique feel. We already have: Programmers, Writers, modelers, music composer
but if you think you would be a good addition too the team be free to PM me or put a comment below.

Requirements

Animator:
- Able to rig/ skin already existing characters.
- Able to create simple animations for a fighting game.
- Able to work and communicate in a team.

Concept artist (dedicated):
- Able to make good looking and proportional correct characters for 3D modelers
and if possible stages.
- Able to work and communicate in a team.

However even though you apply for Concept Artist, Animator or one of the other jobs
you're free to choose a secondary as wel if you also have experience in one of those.

So if you have some free time and want to work on a multicultural student project don't hesitate to PM me or write a comment down below.

Sincerely,
crazyone

But before i leave i wanted to share some test concepts and our testing stage.

Test stage
Lj8bFrh.jpg

Test character
SWftjCR.jpg

none of these images are a representation of the actual finished game