Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Ancient Space -- 3D Artist and Co-Writer Needed!

4At5T.jpg

Greetings! My name is Leon Wolf, and I would like to show you my new project. I am in great need of a 3D Artist. So please, read on if you're interested, and see for yourself if this is the project for you.

Team Structure:

Me (Leon Wolf) -- Project Leader
Cory Dickson -- Writer
Travis Petkau -- Composer
Barrett Kincheloe -- Logo designer
Bradley Sandford -- Web Designer

Talent Needed:

3D Artist -- At least some experience in game art design.
(Sci-Fi meshes, textures and other graphical elements needed.)

Writer -- At least some experience in Sci-Fi writing needed.

http://ancientspace.webs.com/
http://holofire.co/rain/ (WIP)

a) Mail: Daendyr19@yahoo.com
b) Skype: Daendyr19
c) Steam: Leonardo (Samurai Avatar)

Team Name: Rain Productions
Project Name: Ancient Space
Previous Work: Minor mods and addons

About me: I'm a 15 year old and I am making a mod for a game
(The Witcher 2). I need a 3D Artist simply because I need Sci-Fi models, textures, meshes etc. (basically most graphic elements). Why? Because TW2 is a medieval fantasy game, not a Sci-Fi game. Basically, I need a 3D artist to make TW2 into a whole new game.

I also need a writer to help me in making the story deep and rich.

NOTE: The mod will be released in episodic content, each new episode will come half a year later (that is the plan anyway, it may vary over time).

DESCRIPTION

Basically, Ancient Space (project's name) is a total conversion of The Witcher 2 game. It will be an adventure you will not forget, setting the player in an unfamiliar, fresh and modern (Sci-Fi) world. You will control multiple characters that have different personalities, which you can alter in many ways. The story is non-linear, meaning that there will be multiple endings that are affected by your actions. I am aiming for a rich and deep storyline filled with interesting and believable characters. The story will also be full of twists and turns.

The mod will depict numerous factions vying for control of the planet. Major powers control Great Houses which supply those powers with resources and manpower.

There are multiple themes the story will revolve around, such as Augmentations, which improve the body, but make you less human, and if you don't have the money to maintain them, you will experience heavy pain and eventually die; Corporations, which have more power than the government; and conspiracies forged by the corporations. And, one, if not the most important theme the story will revolve around, is dark thematic. This is not a happy story where a young blonde prince saves the day. This is deep stuff, and sometimes you will wonder who is on whose side. Back-stabbing and treachery are common elements in the story, and don't expect your favorite character to survive. There will be multiple main characters, all with different personalities that you will be able to alter in many ways, while also preserving their core personalities.

One of the things I won't do is the classic "Good vs Evil". In this world, there is no good and evil, only methods and actions that define a person. A man can save the world by killing millions, is he necesseraly evil? Also, this is not one of those typical "save the world" stories. You fight to save your family (as one of the characters), other characters want very different things, but none of them are heroes. In this world, there are no heroes.

MORE INFO

The story involves a futuristic world where factions are vying for the control of a planet called "Pragia". There is the UCS (United Colonial States), who worship democracy.
Then there is The Union, which is controlled by a bunch of corporations all vying for the control of the planet. Corporations control the war. They hire Private Military Companies to fight for them.
It's not about politics, religion or hatred, it is about money and power. War has become a business. The best business so far. All corporations get their share, and it is impossible to trace them down should they lose the war.
The Union is not a union of people, but of corporations. There are other factions, as well.

If you want more info about anything else, please contact me.

Thanks for your time!

Replies