Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Eddy Raja Bust

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
migusan76 polycounter lvl 18
I've been meaning to post this up, wanted to add it to the collection of Eddy Raja renditions out there. The rendering was all done in mental ray and the painting was partial Maya procedurals and heavy painting in Mari.

eddyRajaCloseSideHeadRnd_Lrg.jpg

eddyRajaCloseFrontHeadRnd_Lrg.jpg

eddyRajaMidSideRnd_Lrg.jpg

eddyRajaFarFrontRnd_Lrg.jpg

Replies

• createdbyi
    Offline / Send Message
    createdbyi polycounter lvl 5
    The texture on the shirt looks great to me! The skin looks a little smooth considering the detail of the accessories. I would like to see some deeper pores and wrinkles.

If you don't mind, you should post a screenshot of the sculpt... I would like to see it without textures.
  • migusan76
    Offline / Send Message
    migusan76 polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks! Yea I totally agree, the skin did end up looking smoother and cleaner than the rest of the body texturing. Here is a snap of the model and a texture snap as well, thanks for the feedback! :thumbup:

eddyZbrushModelDis.jpg

eddyMariShots.jpg
  • Dan!
    Offline / Send Message
    Dan! polycounter lvl 6
    great stuff man
  • justinbett
    Offline / Send Message
    justinbett polycounter lvl 3
    createdbyi wrote: »
    The texture on the shirt looks great to me! The skin looks a little smooth considering the detail of the accessories. I would like to see some deeper pores and wrinkles.

If you don't mind, you should post a screenshot of the sculpt... I would like to see it without textures.

Agreed, that shirt looks amazing. Just the right amount of spec to make it look silky. Plus, that pattern suits him well.