Home Artists Looking For Work

3D charcter artists wanted.

I am presently seeking 3D artists to work on a current project i am developing. My project is to develop models for a table top miniatures game. I am looking for a 3d artist to do the basic models for 3d printing. they will only be printed at 30mm foot to eye height scale so the level of detail is not extreme, they also wont need any colour or other garnishes. The models will be printed at 29 Microns, 16 microns, or 10 microns depending on discussions with the sculptor regarding the level of detail each individual model may have.

This is a paid gig, though i am looking for someone who can do the work relatively cheaply as i am funding this myself with an eventual aim to get it on kickstarter. I will need full rights to any models worked on though sculptor credit and use of images can be discussed on a case by case basis. I have examples of the industry standard i am looking for and i can provide these and discuss your rate via email. The more important models have already had a concept designer do much of the background design work.

Email me at Veneficus@hotmail.com to discuss further.

regards

John

Replies