Home Unreal Engine

TextureRenderTarget2D woes - 3/4 of the screen is green

Hey guys, so...this is confusing. I have a ScreenCaptureReflectActor>TextureRenderTarget2D set up, and it produces a reflection properly in the viewports, but as soon as I play it, the reflection texture only covers 1/4 of the screen, and the rest is just green emptiness. I've looked around for a fix, and I've only been able to find the constant-clamp fix for having minor amounts of green around the edges.

I've included my actor settings below, as well as a screencap with my diffuse material and the texturetarget' window if necessary. Anyone run into this issue? It seems like it'd be a very simple fix.. I'm just not seeing it.

350p1n9.jpg

Begin Object Class=SceneCaptureReflectActor Name=SceneCaptureReflectActor_0
Begin Object Class=SceneCaptureReflectComponent Name=SceneCaptureReflectComponent0 ObjName=SceneCaptureReflectComponent_0 Archetype=SceneCaptureReflectComponent'Engine.Default__SceneCaptureReflectActor:SceneCaptureReflectComponent0'
TextureTarget=TextureRenderTarget2D'Keep.Textures.water_reflect'
bEnablePostProcess=True
bEnableFog=True
bUseMainScenePostProcessSettings=True
bSkipUpdateIfTextureUsersOccluded=True
Name="SceneCaptureReflectComponent_0"
ObjectArchetype=SceneCaptureReflectComponent'Engine.Default__SceneCaptureReflectActor:SceneCaptureReflectComponent0'
End Object
Begin Object Class=StaticMeshComponent Name=StaticMeshComponent0 ObjName=StaticMeshComponent_4 Archetype=StaticMeshComponent'Engine.Default__SceneCaptureReflectActor:StaticMeshComponent0'
StaticMesh=StaticMesh'EditorMeshes.TexPropPlane'
Materials(0)=None
ReplacementPrimitive=None
HiddenGame=True
CastShadow=False
bAcceptsLights=False
CollideActors=False
LightingChannels=(bInitialized=True,Dynamic=True)
Scale3D=(X=4.000000,Y=4.000000,Z=4.000000)
Name="StaticMeshComponent_4"
ObjectArchetype=StaticMeshComponent'Engine.Default__SceneCaptureReflectActor:StaticMeshComponent0'
End Object
Begin Object Class=SpriteComponent Name=Sprite ObjName=SpriteComponent_387 Archetype=SpriteComponent'Engine.Default__SceneCaptureReflectActor:Sprite'
SpriteCategoryName="SceneCapture"
ReplacementPrimitive=None
HiddenGame=True
AlwaysLoadOnClient=False
AlwaysLoadOnServer=False
LightingChannels=(bInitialized=True,Dynamic=True)
Name="SpriteComponent_387"
ObjectArchetype=SpriteComponent'Engine.Default__SceneCaptureReflectActor:Sprite'
End Object
StaticMesh=StaticMeshComponent'TheKeep.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SceneCaptureReflectActor_0.StaticMeshComponent_4'
SceneCapture=SceneCaptureReflectComponent'TheKeep.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SceneCaptureReflectActor_0.SceneCaptureReflectComponent_0'
Components(0)=SpriteComponent'TheKeep.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SceneCaptureReflectActor_0.SpriteComponent_387'
Components(1)=SceneCaptureReflectComponent'TheKeep.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SceneCaptureReflectActor_0.SceneCaptureReflectComponent_0'
Components(2)=StaticMeshComponent'TheKeep.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SceneCaptureReflectActor_0.StaticMeshComponent_4'
Location=(X=966.430054,Y=5508.068848,Z=65.623016)
DrawScale3D=(X=0.047964,Y=0.047964,Z=0.047964)
Tag="SceneCaptureReflectActor"
Name="SceneCaptureReflectActor_0"
ObjectArchetype=SceneCaptureReflectActor'Engine.Default__SceneCaptureReflectActor'
End Object

Replies