Home Artists Looking For Work

Experienced 3D Environment artist looking for work.

Scruffy
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Scruffy polycounter lvl 11
Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris Albeluhn. I have been a 3D Environment artist for the past 8 years, and had the opportunity to work on such titles as 'Dead Rising 2' (4 titles in total), 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen', 'The Simpsons Game' and more.

Due to my current Contract coming to an end, I am looking for more work in the related field. My role for this contract was the 'Lead Environment Artist' for a project using the Unreal Engine. My main responsibilities included 3D modeling, Lighting, Post Processing and Shader work to name a few.

I live in Vancouver, so I'm looking for something either local to me, or 'Remote' so I can work from home.

My website: http://www.chrisalbeluhn.com/work.html
Contact E-mail: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

DR2_CW_Image9.jpg

DR2_CW_Image3.jpg

FireHydrant.jpg

Replies

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scruffy polycounter lvl 11
    My current contract is coming to an end, and I'll be available for further work shortly.

My last project was a FPS running on UDK called 'Final Rush'. You can find screenshots of the levels I have worked on at my webpage at: www.chrisalbeluhn.com/FinalRush.html

During this project, my role was to polish the game visually. This includes fixing existing assets, creating new ones, tweaking the shaders, Lighting of the levels, Post process tweaking, some level design and fixing Lightmap UV's.

Here are 2 screenshots of two different levels I worked on in UDK. (Post processing, lighting, particle tweaks, shader work, reflective cubemap creation)
    DA7D66D9144BA2857FFD604B925896D8D9C32A45

FinalRush_Screencap_01.jpg

Portfolio: http://www.chrisalbeluhn.com/work.html
    Contact E-mail: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon!