Home Artists Looking For Work

Interactive 3D Village to Make Real the Promise of a New Kind of American Town

Request for cost estimate on 3d VillageTown for Website

We are working to enroll future residents and employers and political support for a new kind of town that is truly easy on the earth, easy on the pocket book, and beautiful and delightful for the soul.

One of its more exciting features is that it is designed so we will be able to walk to all the typical daily destination in 5 minutes or less and so, even though it will be in the country surrounded by common natural open space, residents will not need daily use of cars, For much greater detail on the remarkable benefits of VillageTowns, see the website: villageforum.com.

We realize that because it is new, the way to get the benefits of a VillageTown over to the special people who are actually yearning and ready for such a place to live is through social networking of the vision raised by a contagiously engaging website. And we believe the heart of such a viral website will be a user-explorable 3D rendering of a sample village.

We are preparing applications for funding for the website to investors and/or crowdfundinbg, but of course we need some reasonable estimate of the cost for the talent working to prepare this 3-d village. That is what we are seeking here on PolyCount since a kind stranger who is a member directed us here.

We have a quite detailed description (we believe) of what we are needing to be created and will send it (after NDA) to qualified folks to examine.

For the record "we" are currently an informal international network of experienced people (I am a City Planner and Housing Project Manager) who are enthusiastically convinced of the great benefits of a village town putting in time pro bono

However in N. California, where I am working to promote one, this new town of 5-10,000 persons will, in total, be a $1-2 billion innovative development project for which the professionals who contribute to its development must be among the best and will be professionally compensated. This is all to say that we are not looking for an impossibly low estimate for this work? We are looking for compelling content that will do the job spectacularly at a fair price.

I read the FAQ for posting, but I am not sure if this is a legit post in Freelance or not. We are not asking anyone to do animation "on the come" but we are looking for feedback on the cost of the animation work we envision needing. If this is the wrong place, please tell me where it ends up.

Any questions, please contact me,
Yohan (John) Morgan
john@villageforum.com
707/332-3050
mic Sans MS"][/FONT]