Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Website updated! I need some feedback

Hello all, I updated my website and need some honest feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Jolly3dgiant.com

Replies

• Karmageddon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Karmageddon polycounter lvl 7
    Good start but too much "Work in Progress" going on. I'd rather see a few quality finished pieces than a ton of unfinished ones. Also I'd recommend more gap between images so they don't bleed together.
  • james567
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Good start but too much "Work in Progress" going on. I'd rather see a few quality finished pieces than a ton of unfinished ones. Also I'd recommend more gap between images so they don't bleed together.

What about putting the WIP on another page or after the finished pieces?
  • Karmageddon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Karmageddon polycounter lvl 7
    I'm a fan of not posting WIPs on folio sites but on blogs or facebook only, things like that. if you must though, both those suggestions of yours are good ones. Just keep them apart from the finished stuff. Honestly though that many WIPs tells me you get what most of us get - the inability to finish something until the very end. So even if you must post WIPs, maybe only show one at a time.
  • james567
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm a fan of not posting WIPs on folio sites but on blogs or facebook only, things like that. if you must though, both those suggestions of yours are good ones. Just keep them apart from the finished stuff. Honestly though that many WIPs tells me you get what most of us get - the inability to finish something until the very end. So even if you must post WIPs, maybe only show one at a time.

Thanks a lot