Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Seeking a rigger/animator to work on an adventure/stealth game

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Chris Bruin polycounter lvl 10
Hi all!

I am seeking an animator to join in the development of an adventure stealth game. The animation style needs to be exaggerated motions, so I am looking for someone with experience in cartoonish animations, or someone who can adopt the style.

So, lets get right to it, what is the game about? Well, it's a mix of Metal Gear Solid and The Legend of Zelda, where the player must navigate through an environment to reach the end goal. They must avoid guards, and use the environment to their advantage to get through the world. One catch however, is that the character is blind! In a twist of fate, the character is blinded by magic, but the same magic has given them an extra ability, the ability to see sounds. They player is able to navigate the world by listening to sound sources bouncing off of surfaces.

demo-of-sonar.png

fruitstand.png

Here are some silhouettes of the guards in the game

Silhouettes of townsfolk

Here are some preview audio tracks, worked on by the musician.

Crystal Caves

Mines

Desert

We already have somewhat of a playable demo, although we are hoping to have some basic animations in soon. We are aiming to have a fully playable demo by the end of February.

Currently the project members consist of two lead programmers, a an artist, and musician. We are hoping to have 1 dedicated animator on board full time.

Compensation: A share in the development of the game upon release, as well as a completed title. Also a pretty much guaranteed permanent role developing games with us, should you choose to.

If you are interested in working on this project and think it is something you can dedicate some serious time towards, please send me a PM with past experience or a demonstration, or add my on skype: christopherbruin