Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

FPS video game endeavor

My name is Brandon Plummer, I am 24 years old and I live in Illinois. I have been working on concept art, storyboard, script and music for a first person shooter video game that would be infused with elemental game play features similar to many RPG's such as Poke'mon. When I have everything ready I am going to put the idea of the game onto kick starter to try and get funding. I have tried to get a hold of some game developers to get an idea of who I could get to program and do 3D modeling for the game but sadly I have had no luck which brings me here. I am hoping to find a team of people that may have the knowledge that I do not to take what I have and help make it into a functioning video game. Anybody that gets involved in this project will become a part of the kickstarted and we would more than likely move forward together to created a company name for ourselves if needed.
I understand that video games are not cheap to create and I am trying my best to cut down on some cost by doing the concept art, music, story and getting a kick starter going. I feel that the game play ideas, artwork and story are in many ways unique, but still adhere to the standards of what many gamers look for in a first person shooter. If you are interested in learning more about this project, or know anybody who might be interested, please contact me on this forum/website or by email at tbs_fan480@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Brandon Plummer

Replies