Home Artists Looking For Work

Web Designer, seeking for jobs!

284534OriginalLogoNegTransparent.png

Hello everybody,
I'm Lapstern, I'm a Freelancer in different areas, such as Web Designing

3 years of experience as web designer, I'm actually working on a few websites for professional registered companies, but also for simple clients (that aren't in the professional domain).
But design and program a website have a start and an end, so today, I'm searching for jobs in the area of web designing & simple website programming.
I'm actively searching via different sites, but I want also propose my services in here.

So, what is a "simple website" ?
A simple website, as I said, it's like a "cover" website, it has images, texts, pages, links, flash content, audio content, etc., but it's definitevely not a copy of Facebook, I can't program you an entire social network. That's a simple website.

So, if you need a simple website or a fully integrated CMS such as Joomla! or WordPress, with a professional look, I can do it.
The same if you want simply improve an existing website: I can program in HTML5 & CSS3.
I attached the link to my portfolio, so you could take a look at some samples of websites I done (please note that I'm actually working on other ones that aren't represented in my portfolio for copyright reasons):
http://www.lapstern.me.pn/

You can contact me with the contact information in the portfolio, or simply by PM.

With regards,
Lapstern.