Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Street Tagger WIP

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
createdbyi polycounter lvl 5
Hello forum, first time posting here. I would like to get some feedback from the community.

I am working on a model based on concept art found here:
http://standalone-complex.deviantart.com/art/Street-tagger-wip-194727324

Here are some screenshots of the model I have made so far.
wip001.jpg

wip002.jpg

wip004.jpg

I still have a lot of sculpting to do, especially with the hair (not too sure what to do there). I would like for her to be built as a viable game model.

Suggestions, critiques welcome.

Replies

• dpaynter26
    Offline / Send Message
    dpaynter26 polycounter lvl 11
    You should upload the images to imgur or something similar and repost them, a lot of people aren't going to really take the time to click the images, i did though and they look quite nice, I'm not a character artist but her butt and hip area seem off somehow, keep going :)
  • createdbyi
    Offline / Send Message
    @dpaynter26 - Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for the suggestion... I am new to posting here. Took me some time to figure out how to make the images show up! What about the butt and hip look strange?

@amile duan - Thank you. I agree that the hair needs a lot of attention. Since I would like to approach game topology, I am still trying to figure out how to handle the hair. I am tossing up the idea of using fibermesh since I have never used it before, but I am not sure how I can make that 'game ready'
  • createdbyi
    Offline / Send Message
    A little update... trying fibermesh for the first time.

wip005.jpg