Home Artists Looking For Work

[PAID] Immediate Need: Low-Poly Military Modeling & Texture Artist

humdinger5714
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
humdinger5714 polycounter lvl 9
Immediate Need: Low-Poly Military Modeling and Texture Artist

Another opportunity to add a freelance team member - we are seeking to fill this position immediately on a temporary and freelance basis.

Most of your time spent would typically be:
1) creating and editing LOW-POLY objects with low to medium complexity (100s to low 1000s poly counts)
2) outstanding texturing (either your own models you've created or existing ones we supply)
3) You need to demonstrate that you have BOTH skills please
4) Payment rendered based upon model complexity, timeliness and quality

You must meet all the following qualifications listed below. Please, let's not waste each others time - if you are not qualified please do not reply.

• Demonstrating low-poly, high-quality textured model examples in your portfolio (with all due respect, please no students/junior professionals)
  • Background in military simulations and modern-day “realistic” military modeling (as opposed to Characters, Anime, Cartoons, Sci-Fi, etc.)
  • Ability to model and texture (we are not looking for just a modeller or a texture artist - you need to be skilled in both)
  • Ability to create/edit/texture low-poly military objects including but not limited to industrial target areas, combat aircraft, support vehicles, buildings, etc.
  • You must have extensive experience using 3DS Max 2009 as your primary modeling platform

Full Disclosure:
You will be asked to formally sign and agree to a non-disclosure agreement as this is not a hobby project. Most models typically have a 5-day deadline or sooner; if this might pose a problem for you then please do not offer your services.

If interested and to learn more, please feel free to drop me a line via Private Messaging. When you do, include a link to your portfolio and please highlight specific credentials/examples related to the qualifications we are seeking above.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Replies

• zeenia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Designing Awesome 'n' Creative 2d / 3d Graphics is my expertise :)

I have done work with 25+ teams as 3d Designer & animator .

And have just completed my task of upcoming 3d game with one Team on low poly character .

For my Samples /Examples of 3d Designs I have done for my clients ,Please Message me your Email ID.( there are many )

Lets Discuss this more precisely on Skype , Gtalk , Phone to understand your needs more in detail and quote the best price .

I assure highest quality of work meeting the business goals your designs intend to reach , while staying super aesthetic.

Best wishes
    Swati
  • humdinger5714
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    humdinger5714 polycounter lvl 9
    Just another opportunity for Texture Artists Only:
    We do have a few exclusive freelance texturing jobs available for aircraft and vehicle skins. If you are a texture artist skilled in photorealistic inorganic texturing with an eye for details (i.e., weathering and wear effects) feel free to respond with a link to your portfolio and highlight any relevant experience as well. These opportunities are for immediate work.
  • bpham
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If you are still looking then I am interested. Please PM me and we can talk specifics. Thanks!