Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: illogic

just entered my second year studying game art and design so I figured I should start posting and sharing here! I'm still a newb, so any critiques to improve my work is welcome and appreciated. anndd here we go

here's a few digital paintings i've done in my spare time, 2pac and batman!

2pac_pass6.jpg

dark_knightpass7.jpg

Replies

• illogic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lately I've been trying to work on using colors(I was a bit fearful of them for awhile) and learning to do things faster so here's my first speedpaint from one of my favorite films, blade runner. Hopefully I get to do more of these, i think the cinematography in this movie is amazing. total time 3hrs.

bladerunnerprac004_zpsb1465460.jpg
  • illogic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    man, it's been awhile since my last update. So, here's some work i did from the past few months. Still gonna do more work on these, but I thought it was past time to post something on here since I troll it so often :P.

mapping_zps59a79f43.jpg
    here's a concept that I tried actualizing. still missing some pieces but I thought the lighting came through pretty well.
  • illogic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sculpture_charactersheet_zpsc6c217a1.jpg
    a sculpture I tried to recreate for a character modeling class. the original is called philipoemen in case anyones interested

lovecraft_csheet_zps9945fc24.jpg
    a wolf/bat that I drew inspiration from a concept I found here(not sure who it was from so forgive me for not shouting them out)

finalcharacter_csheet_zps5a0e1b35.jpg
    i tried making a realistic version of angemon from digimon...but missed out on the wings

I'll be posting single views once I get back to my desktop in a few days