Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

PowerArmor, Dragoon Warrior, creepy hall and alien planet.

I'm a 3D modeler and I got stuff that needs critique and feedback so I know what I'm doing right and what I need to do or do better! Been trying modeling about 6 years now, and I'm a student now as well.

Unfortunately my current hardware I work on- 4gb ram, and an AMD Phenom 2. Quad core 2.2ghz cpu. And if my graphics card is the AMD Radeon 6470M like i think it is, then woohoo but I'm not too tech savvy. This is a laptop too.

Deadringer Armor- Preview. There's a higher poly version I sculpt on but i recently remade the mesh for low poly. It's far easier to anything and everything with.
drarmor_normals_preview_b.jpg

Namita Dragoon- Preview. I tend to have to section off parts into separate layers if I want to sculpt it- i can barely have 1million polygons on screen at one time.
dragoon_preview.jpg

Older stuff-
'Well Enough Alone' For class we had to do an interior environment.
Well+Enough+Alone_720_500pGauss.jpg

'Bloodworld' Exterior environment.
bloodworld_superrender_10mmlens0002.jpg

bloodworld_superrender_35mmcam.jpg

If I could get opinions, feedback, suggestions or just flat out what's wrong what's good it'd all be appreciated. I need to know what needs to be done! And i do have more work (a decent amount) but I wouldn't want to unload everything right now!