Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Lumbee[3dmax] Futuristic Mobile Artillery

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
tulkas09 polycounter lvl 7
Hi guys, here is my first work I show. Actually, first I'm going to become (I hope) vidoegames Artist (3D) I'm in the second year in Valencia, studing 3d. And I have one year and a few months of experience with 3dmax or 3d at all.

So here is my project, is a bit WIP, without textures but I want to show it, and I hope you can help me to improve. Done in a weekend, last one... :P

Lumbee[3dmax] Futuristic Mobile Artillery

I hope that this name is free. Well, here is a futuristic vehicle that would focus on defending territories and siege areas. It has 4 lower turrets to cover infantry. Besides the pilot has 32 rockets frontal targets. Also features 5 high power laser to intercept missiles. It has independent motors for each leg and the main cannon rotates independently of the direction of the vehicle. It is heavy and slow but hardy, takes 4 gunners and a pilot.

First the latest renders:

mecharender1.jpg

mecharender2.jpg

Wires(I know you love) and sides:

mechashow1.jpg

And early's ones:

mechaearly.jpg

mechaearly2.jpg

My objectives are to finish the details in 3dmax. Then add some good textures, first hand made normals and if all works fine, so the high poly in 3dmax (I don't thrust much in zbrush hardsurface already).

Then rig and export in udk.

Thank you so much and be free to help to improve in everything.(And i sure that you have seen that I'm not English native)

Replies