Home Artists Looking For Work

Professional 3D Envronment Artist looking for a short/long term work.

My name is Tin Le and I'm working as a 3D Environment Artist.
I have
strong experience in: Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, UDK, The Foundry Mari.
some experience in: 3ds Max, 3D Coat.
Here are my
portfolio: www.behance.net/TinLe
email: quytin1992@yahoo.com
quytin1992@gmail.com
Skype name: Tin.Le35

# Working rules:
1/. Conditions of starting an offer:
_ To have a good workflow, I always suggest you to give me your game/animation concepts or atleast a protype document. If you don't have them, I'm not accepting the offer.
_ You should have a certain budget to ensure that I will get paid on time.
_ I only work on a full or partial environment, not some individual assets.
2/. Conditions of starting a job:
_ To start working, you must deposit me. A good amount is about $500 for a short term, $1200 for a long term to guarantee that you will stick with me til the end.
_ After depositing me, we will have 10 days for trial. You have right to ask me to give the money back within that 10 days if you're not satisfied with what I do. When 11st day comes, the money is mine.
3/. Price:
_ It depends on how complex the work is, for example, with something like this...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5tw...ItZjFrbXc/edit

... it will blow $2000 out of your budget with concepts, $3000 with prototype. It's not a little amount, I know. However, I guarantee you will have high - end models with the highest quality. All you need to do with them is enjoying!
If your game is less complex than this, the price will be lower, of course.

With those conditions, I will have a high resposiblity to deal with. I say it's not a problem for me, because I'm not a freelancer, I'm a professional freelancer.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Tin Le.