Home Full time/Part time work

University of Hertfordshire - UDK Scripting Lesson - Visiting lecturer- Fridays

quad damage
Offline / Send Message
littleclaude quad damage
University of Hertfordshire - UDK Scripting Lesson - Visiting lecturer - Fridays - 22 minutes by train from Kings Cross London

You can see our students work here - http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68766&highlight=hertfordshire

Hello we would like a visiting lecturer to teach "Scripting" in the Unreal Development Kit (UDK) on a Friday for five Lessons from March 8th 2013, Level 2 students.

This is a great chance for anyone who would like to see if they...
- would like to see if they fancy being a lecturer
- would like to give something to the next generation
- look for future talent

You would be teaching a BA Games Art cohort of around 30 students, some MA students may drop into the class.

You can do this privately or ask your company if you can have 5 Friday's off. We are also happy to sign any NDA's if you would like to show any next gen tools, tips and tricks that your company are using and we won't record or take photos on those sections of the lesson as we have done in the past.

The students are a great bunch, really keen and easy to teach as they go to town with whatever you set them to do and most of the time its inspiring for us lecturer staff to see this and ask how they did it rather then just teach all the time. I get them to make a minimum of a 3 minute video and explain what they have scripted or made in Kismet it does not have to be too complicated as for many its there first taster at scripting.

If you are interested then PM me and I will give you my contact details.

Here are some examples of the kind of projects they create, it's really a chance for the artists that would like to become a technical artist to really enjoy themselves.

[vv]41696777[/vv]

[vv]41696953[/vv]

[vv]41519983[/vv]