Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Dota 2 - Anti-Mage: Last of the Turstarkuri

Hey, Thought I'd give this a whirl.
I thought about a few ideas but and looked at the character then to his lore but I couldn't really think of any cool designs that tied both it so I took more inspiration from his base aesthetics and the little mohawk and body paint made me want to give him a native Americany, last of the Mohicans (get it?) spin.
So I doodled and tried to avoid making him feel like Mr. T.

Found something I was reasonably happy with and blocked it out in max to get a better feel for the shape and silhouette as well as colour schemes. I really don't play Dota so any suggestions from people that actually play the game are welcome.. but be nice it's my first post ^_^

AoK6J.jpg?1

Replies

• Shiv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shiv polycounter lvl 15
    Luke!
    Your thread title is wrong, I think you can edit it, if not ask a moderator.
    Lookin good :P
  • Tovee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Playing around with colour schemes, reduced Tri count and added an arm band, Trying to rein back towards the Anti-mage. Began playing around with the idea of linen wrapped gloves with feathers or perhaps bear paws though that maybe venturing to close to a beast master design than Anti mage. Process of getting threat title fixed :)
    zlRvq.jpg