Home Artists Looking For Work

3d Racing Game - Racers and Scenery Models (Paid)

My name is Jacob. I am the developer of Deadly Dungeons for Android. I have worked with artists from Polycount in the past.

I am looking for a 3d modeler who can make models for racers and scenery in a game I'm teaming up to develop. It is currently titled Wind Chasers. The game is similar to Wipeout and F-Zero games. You can view the current progress here:

http://youtu.be/kFc3sFRST4A

The game currently uses stock 3d content. We would like to enhance it with new racer models, new track sections, and new 3d scenery elements. We can either find a concept artist for you to work from, or you can provide much of the art direction too if you like.

Here is a list of our needs:

1. 8 racer models with up to 3 texture skins.
2. 3 special boss-type racer models with a single texture skin.
3. Up to 16 standard track segments (we will transform these to make turns, hills, etc) with up to 3 textures skins each.
4. Up to 16 special track segments (track that is connected to a building, lifts, caves, etc) with a single texture skin.
5. Finish line track element.
6. Checkpoint track element.
7. Boost arrow track element.
8. Boost jump track element.

3d models need to be under 1000 triangles, and should be as low poly as possible without sacrificing a great deal of visual quality. This game is mainly intended for mobile devices.

Please send me a message with how much you think all of this will cost to produce. I'm looking to spend anywhere between $5000-$10,000 on this job.

Please respond by PM.

Thanks.

Replies