Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Dota2] - Sand King - Thorny Devil set

Nix
polycounter lvl 13
Offline / Send Message
Nix polycounter lvl 13
Kinda late entry here, but Imma do my best!

The title of this thread refers to the Sand King, but I actually have three different concepts for different heroes that I'm considering. I'm only going to pick one (maybe try a second if I finish early? But I'm not counting on that) and if I pick something else than Sand King I'll make a new thread for it (because I don't think there's any way to change the thread title?). I hope this is ok.

Anyways here's the titular concept, the look is based on the desert-dwelling Thorny Devil lizard which should hopefully be appropriate :D
Below is the original I guess I put in for reference.
sandkingwip.jpg

Then there's the Silencer. I'm pretty happy with the shield, not 100% on the rest, yet. If I pick this one I do plan to add the armguards as well as completely replace the lower part of the outfit.
silencerwip2.jpg

Lastly there's the Queen of Pain that I was considering, but I realized just before starting that the only replaceable things on her armor are the shoulders. I was planning for some kind of demonic organic-ish armor covering most of the body, but that's not really possible now. So yeah that's why my heart wasn't really in this one, and it shows.
queenwip.jpg

So, any thoughts?

Replies