Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Templar Assassin- Higanbana

Hello! I am a first-year fashion design student in college who has a high interest in video games. My dad plays Dota 2 and when he told me about this contest I immediately wanted to get involved. I have never used 3D Coat before let alone any low poly modeling software but I will do my best! Since I am a noob I will probably have many questions to post on the forums but I can't wait to get started!

Here are a couple of sketches I did for hair concepts for a Templar Assassin look. I did a bunch of mini hand sketches and picked my favorite to create Illustrator and Photoshop sketches of the front and back views.

I will try to post more on this concept as much as I can while I balance this in with my schoolwork.

For those who are wondering my title Higanbana means Red Spider Lily. The Red Spider Lily is a poisonous flower and a traditional Japanese symbol for death.

Replies

• Gabigal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello!

Here is a rough sketch of my final concept. Its finally coming together! Im hoping to get a final sketch of the front and back of my design up real soon. Then its off to 3D Coat! :)

Tell me what you guys think! Also if you have any suggestions I would be glad to hear them.

My title, Higanbana, means Red Spider Lily. The Red Spider Lily is a poisonous flower and a traditional Japanese symbol for death.