Home Artists Looking For Work

Freelance 3d Character Artist / Animator

I'm working on a project for the iPhone &iPad, I need a 'proof of concept' game trailer this would involve some potential 'cutscenes' from the game to help show people what the final product could look like.

I have included some details about my project below, this is only a basic description and If you are interested we can obviously talk about this in a lot more depth.

Budget is $1100 USD

Many Thanks,

----
Details
----
CHARACTERS
----
One Character is required + 2 altered versions of this character:
We require one single character to act as the hero in the game this will need to be of reasonable detail to help us pitch the idea further. We then require this main character is edited slightly , firstly to act as an alternative 'main character' (simply by changing the face texture), secondly we require a villain with small changes made to his outfit and again a different face texture.

---
ANIMATION
---
All characters will then need animating (facial and body but this is kept relatively basic), animations act as in game cut-scenes and include things like characters sitting, walking, taking cover, exchanging punches and facial expressions.

All scenes are provided except one small scene.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Replies

• Jetjakal3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi, I don't know if you are still looking around for someone to help you out but I'm willing to apply for the gig. I have studio and freelance experience and have the ability to work high and low poly models with full rigs and animation. I'd like to know more about the details if you choose to have me on. Thanks, and good luck with your game. :)

Edwin Matos
  • numeric
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi,

Yes still looking :) PM me your portfolio and I'll be happy to take a look.

Apologies for the delay , still sifting through my PM's at the moment.

Thanks!