Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[DOTA 2] - Antimage - Void Stalker Set

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since the last time I posted something here on polycount. In the meantime I worked as a 3d generalist in other fields, but I didn't give up on working in games! So here's my entry for the contest.

As it has been pointed out already he's on the list but not on the dota workshop page, so while we wait for some more precise specs and poly budgets etc. I must thank Qwiggalo for reaping the model.

So I started blocking something in 3D as a concept, maybe I'll do some paintovers then for the colors and some more details, but my idea was to have it mainly of a matte white color, with some purple

Here's what I've come up with for the head.
The part that covers his mouth is a cloth mask hanging from the helmet.
Let me know what you think!

Cheers

26857.jpg

Replies

• Wirt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like to think at the helm as a sort of modern spartan with a ninja twist lol
    And I think that it reminds his mohawk hairstyle which is his current head geometry
  • Wirt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey guys, I finished this 3D-concept stage and done a rought model for all the pieces Unfortunately I will be away from home the next week so I won't progress much, but hopefully I will still be able to do paintovers with my ipad to elabore more the concept.
    Cheers

GB27N.jpg