Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Studtoprof

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Stu2Prof polycounter lvl 6
Hello, This is my first step into the Polycount community. I hope to get more involved over the coming months as I develop my abilities further. I am a recent graduate of a Fine Art course hoping to get involved in the Game art industry. My work below is a sample of what I have done so far and I hope to add to it over the next few months. I am very happy to receive critique but please understand that these works that I am posting now have a purposefully low-poly/rough 3d aesthetic as it was part of the message I was trying to communicate. I would really like to hear if you think this style of imagery would be accepted into the industry and how I could evolve my work.

734_max.jpg

727_max.jpg808_max.jpg

192_max.jpg
588_large.jpg

568_large.jpg

177_max.jpg

171_max.jpg

For those interested in the idea behind the work I have an explanation here but please dont think all my posts will be so in depth. I'm happy to just post drawings for the sake of drawing too
The goal of my images is to change people's opinions of new technological culture by using it's special visual imagery and draw parallels with societies of the past who were also centred around the activities of a non-physical and abstract world.

Replies