Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Dota 2] - Necrolyte - Putrid Set

Alright, I am new to modeling. So I thought I'd start of learning how to model by participating in this prestigious contest. Hope I can deliver.

Replies

• eviLDark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Okay so I started with the Putrid set. I used this Picture of a real scythe as inspiration. scytheinspiritaion.png
  • eviLDark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Now I started Modeling and created this. But I am not satisfied as it is too plain. Need something. firsttryjpg.pngI already started thinking of thing or two I can add to the scythe but I don't want to over complicate the scythe either. I had a look at the default scythe Necrolyte wields, and it isn't too over complicated. I think I'd stick to simple - but more interesting. Maybe a dual bladed scythe. What do you guys think?
  • eviLDark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi everyone, this is what I created so far. So I am not close to being finished. I am starting work on 2 other items which would be the putrid cowl and a back piece which I have no name for yet. I do have concept art for the scythe, but it came out looking nothing like the concept art. i am still a newbie sorry for that. However WHAT DO YOU THINK? putridscythe.png
  • foeffa