Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Dota2] – Naga Siren - Serpent's Joy

I'm attempting to create a set with a sea snake theme. Possible three-piece set with an armor, head, and weapon slot item.

UPDATE:
An armor concept.
rRAgW.jpg

bVh0o.jpg

Serpent's Tail
Model
bGDSfh.jpg

UVW layout
nfdPp.jpg

Serpent's Coil
Since this is considered the armor slot I plan on replacing the default armor as well with this. Still thinking of a concept to match a coiling or twisting visual look.

Rough sketch
N2XC3h.jpg

Rough model without tail and head of the snake
RWeYB.jpg

Replies

• Some Jerk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think you should try making that snake a little thicker.
  • Lennyagony
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lennyagony polycounter lvl 14
    Nice idea, and the swords are looking solid. Not sure if this is the direction your going with this but i toyed with a Medusa set for this girl until i found out that Dota has a Medusa character, it just hasn't been implemented yet.
  • comfy blanket
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Some Jerk wrote: »
    I think you should try making that snake a little thicker.
    Good suggestion, was a bit thin. Although it may be a bit thin again in this update due to deleting some polys due to budget limit. Will play around with the size again if necessary.
    Lennyagony wrote: »
    Nice idea, and the swords are looking solid. Not sure if this is the direction your going with this but i toyed with a Medusa set for this girl until i found out that Dota has a Medusa character, it just hasn't been implemented yet.
    Thanks for the heads up. I did know of Medusa beforehand and thought of a snake head replacement until I remembered about her.

UPDATE:
    An armor concept.
    rRAgW.jpg

bVh0o.jpg