Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Gunne Kid Horder 3D Character

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
ichidan polycounter lvl 12
UPDATED

So i finally stop being lazy and final got this model done so that i can comfortably move onto other things i really want to achieve and do.

I really dont want to be that guy that says he loves art and wants to be a game artist, but does nothing...and there is no other way to prove that then to show that i actually do work, by posting stuff up here here it is, the final stuff for this character.

Posed Render (Marmoset)
Pres1.jpg

Other Posed Renders (Marmoset)
Pres2.jpg

Wireframe (Xoliul Shader 2)
pres3smaller.jpg

Either way, let me know what you guys think if this updates i dont really know, either way ive put it up :) i plan for everyone to see alot more of me, as at the moment i dont think i can call myself an artist.

Thanks guys :)

Old Message
Hi Everyone!

Im kind of new here so dont go easy on me please :P This is what im working at the moment and i was kind of hoping i could get some help on a few things that im struggling with at the moment.

Gunne_Textured.jpg

help.jpg

Im struggling to get a fur effect that suits the style of the model, Im personally looking for a more thick and chunky fur rather than fluffy, but im just not quite sure how :\ any help or any general crit would be much appriciated :)

Thanks alot everyone

Replies