Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

**3D Artist Needed** - Indie game - Info Inside!

The Last Sunshine is an indie directional shooter. Check out our development blog here: http://sunshinedev.blogspot.com/

We're on Steam Greenlight and have a potential publisher. To win over said publisher, we need (more) pretties. The ideal candidate would be comfortable doing:

-3D work (very low poly)
-Texturing
-Environment & characters (abstract, so no people, animals or plants in the traditional sense)
-Great collaborator
-Envision and improve world based off current art direction
-Can use Skype

Bonuses
-Knows Unity3D art pipeline
-Comfortable with Particles and effects
-Can concept 2D
-Previous development experience
-Live in near San Francisco bay area

Now, I'm sure your first question is about money, which is totally fair. I'm going to be honest here and just say that a fair amount of time has been spent on the game and no one has been paid. (Including myself, designer) Our goal is to impress a publisher and if no one cares, release it ourselves.

This game has been with designers and engineers for a long time. Because of this, a lot of functionality and game play is finished, but art hasn't been touched for a long time. Because we have a lot of things built, it means your assets will literally drop right into functional game play!

If you're interested, please e-mail: jwgamedesign[at]g.m.a.i.lDOTcom.
-Subject should read: "The Last Sunshine - 3D artist [Name]
-Body should contain a link to your portfolio, a BRIEF description of your past experiences and skill sets.
-Optional: Your favorite super power.

Below is why you may be interested in working with us:

-Team is small and tight knit.
-Project is scoped and we know what we want. (no feature creep!! We won't be working on this for 82 years.)
-We've all been apart of failed projects, poorly managed projects or been burned in the past, so we know how it feels and intend to avoid it.
-The game is about the end of the universe!

Thank you for your time.

Replies