Offline / Send Message
cdrose polycounter lvl 13
Hi everyone,

We are a small team consisting of 4 people so far:

• Director / 3D Lead Artist
  • Programmer
  • Sound Engineer
  • Writer

We want to stay relatively small. We are currently in research and development of our Android Tablet game. Can't give too may details out at the moment but we will be needing the following roles filled:

• Concept Artist
  • 2D / GUI Artist
  • Character Artist
  • Character Animator
I will post a message again soon when we need these people so this is more an early notice post to get some peoples attention that may have free time to spare and help us out on our project. It is unpaid and we don't plan on making any money from the current project. Our goal is to make something of a demo / prototype to begin with and then all being well develop it further and investing money. There will be an NDA to sign but you will be allowed to display any work you do in your personal portfolio, just don't mention any details of the project.

We work on an ethic of work on what you want, share your ideas and there are no dead lines are pressure. We just want people's freedom and creativity. In return we hope we will all have something we are proud of to put in our portfolios and possible present to publishers.

So that is all for now, just a message really I'm putting out there to see if we get any interest. Once we need the people to start work I will make another post, in the mean time I will keep an eye on any replies and be in touch if you look good :)

Our site is still being developed but you can visit us at: http://www.radicalbrains.co.uk/

Follow us @radical_brains

Join us at Facebook.com/RadicalBrains

Email us at support@radicalbrains.co.uk

Thanks for reading! :poly136::thumbup:

Christopher Rose
Radical Brains