Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Futuristic Gun [Game Art]

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Kushy polycounter lvl 9
Hi guys would love to get some feedback on my latest game art model!

The mesh is around 6k polys.

0copq.jpg

Lir3k.jpg

LwJFe.jpg

Thanks guys any criticism is welcome even if you tell me the whole thing is terrible!

Always looking to improve so take a look at my portfolio if you like, link is in the sig!

Big up

Replies

• AdamRodgers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi Kushy, its not immediately obvious what sort of gun it is to me, Im guessing at Blaster Shotgun type affair for short - mid range work or a very dangerous to user flame weapon? sort of like the starwars blaster rifles? Its real ugly but then so was the A10 and the Tiger Tank :)

Id say critically that you need to pull in the top of the pistolgrip, as it stands it looks like it would be almost impossible to grip and pull the trigger, if not a little uncomfortable at least. Aesthetically I feel that the detail in front of the trigger guard could do with chamfering at a pleasing angle just to tie things together more and the housing over the end of the barrel feels a little bit isolated at the moment, maybe pulling the front edge back and angling it a bit might feel better?

Nice work though and obviously my crits are based on knowing nothing about its intended use and nature so...