Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

M37 Ithaca Shotgun*WIP* from Millenia's tutorial

High poly model of a shotgun tutorial found here
http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100984

I shall continue to post as I do more, had a few issues using Maya for some of the things shown in the tutorial as it is done in 3DSMax but it was easy enough to translate the skills to Maya

558185_4578395346976_314161989_n.jpg

Comments and criticism encouraged

Replies

• RedRogueXIII
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RedRogueXIII polycounter lvl 16
    The stock and receiver should align and not have as noticeable a bump, see ref

Otherwise the model looks fairly well done, although the render is too small to pick on small details. You should continue on to the bake and texturing stages.
  • DodgeAndBurn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Otherwise the model looks fairly well done, although the render is too small to pick on small details. You should continue on to the bake and texturing stages.

Ahhh hadn't noticed that thanks, I originally modelled it in line but I must have disturbed it during the tweaking thanks for pointing it out
  • DodgeAndBurn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Also the image was originally 4096x1024 Facebook must have resized it when I uploaded it