Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook : JD Loizeaux

Hello everyone I'm new to polycount and wanted to get some of my work out there for people to see and give their opinions on. This first post will be a big one filled with my sketchbook and 3D models alike. I am a graduate of the Art Institute am want to get peoples views and help on my artwork to improve myself as a 3D generalist. I work mostly in 3ds max, but am trying to move over to Maya and relearn it and be as proficient in it as well as Max. For now though my 3d on here is all 3ds max work using either mental ray or ink and paint sharers. My sketches I do all by, but some of it was developed on a phone app I use called Sketchbook Pro put out by Autodesk if i remember correctly.

I am hoping that everyone will enjoy my work and help me improve it as much as possible. I've seen the artwork that's on the forums and have always wanted to join, but never thought my art was up to the same level. Now i'm joining to make my artwork feel like it is at the same level as everyone else on the forums. Please leave comments and critiques. on my work In order to help me improve.

column.jpg
archway.jpg
romandomepoint1.jpg
romancolumnbottom.jpg
lathecolumn.jpg
glasstable.jpg
columnpieces5.jpg
columnpieces3.jpg
columnpieces2.jpg
columnpieces.jpg
columnfancy.jpg
column2.jpg