Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio ass kicking time :)

Replies

• Skillmister
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skillmister polycounter lvl 11
    Why are you spending so much time on this? No one gives a fuck what colours you have on your site. You wont gain or lose a job because your text is orange instead of cyan. Just do some art!
  • SA_22
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Why are you spending so much time on this? No one gives a fuck what colours you have on your site. You wont gain or lose a job because your text is orange instead of cyan. Just do some art!

believe me thats what i want to do!!!!! lol.. but everytime i update it people say they hate it soo.. just trying to get something the majority of people are happy with.
  • SA_22
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ok so i've decided to do a masters degree at uni..... good idea or not i dont know yet, but it should give me the time i never had over the last two years to really push and make some hopefully outstanding portfolio pieces.

portfolio as of right now is still a wip and then theres getting new shots of everything etc etc to get it finished, then sending it out and waiting hoping that i get a job, so instead of flipping burgers until i do eventually find a job i thought uni would be a better idea, the amount of money makes me want to cry inside but i'm getting a new pc out of it so cant really complain to much.

just wanted to check that the site is loading up for everyone smoothly, changed the domain name a week or 2 ago and for me it doesn't seem as smooth as it was...??

www.sa-portfolio.com

thx for all the input so far guys, you've all been super helpful!!!

will be updating it from time to time with new work through-out the year and hopefully have some awesome work to show off.