Home Unreal Engine

UDK Bink Movie texture help

Ok so i have a movie texture in my game, i also have audio from the video and i have it so that when the player starts the level the audio and video play at the same time, but the video goes slow, in the editor viewport i can see it playing at whatr looks like normal speed but when i play test it, it goes slower than it should. I have had problems with this stuff for a year now and i absolutley cannot figure out how to get the audio to play in sync with the video which is on a static mesh in my level. Is there something i need to do in bink? or unreal?

Replies

• Minato
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Minato polycounter lvl 5
    OMG,and i got here through google...anyways,the exact same problem here,i've separated the audio and the video(to have more control over them),and the damn video just won't sync,i noticed when looking at it in the content browser that it's framerate is 29 while it should technically be 29.97,right?...anyways i think probably Bink is messing something up...please,if anybody know how to solve this problem...i'm gonna mess around with Bink a bit more,i'll definitely let you know if i figured this out...
  • Chay Hawk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think that video size might have something to do with it, im screwing around with framerate video size and all that, hopefully i come up with something.