Home Artists Looking For Work

Single Developer looking for 3D modeler&animator

I've posted here a couple times looking for an artist and have had bad luck so far. I am working on a fantasy themed game in XNA, and need a modeler&animator to make the main character(s) for the game.

I'm working alone and paying out of pocket so obviously I can't pay studio rates, and as such I'm okay with not having a ton of experience. I will try to pay fair but again, I'm not going to be able to afford highly experienced people who are expecting 300 or so for an unrigged model. We can agree on a price per model before starting. I need model, texture, rig, and some animations. The whole end to end.

I have a very rigid set of technical requirements for the model, although the art style is very open at this point. I have one enemy mob done, so it just needs to fit in with that. I am not looking for anything next-gen. I would prefer simplicity over making something highly detailed.

Technical Requirements:
1. Must use 3DS MAX 2011 or earlier (for #2)
2. Models must be exported using KW X-Port. This is non negotiable. Models having multiple animations that can be blended together do NOT work correctly unless this exporter is used. If you have experience using this it's a huge plus.
3. You can set the deadline, but I need it by that deadline. I tried the "get it to me whenever" model before, and it always resulted in unfinished work that took far longer than it should have.
4. XNA can be very picky about importing models, so expect some back and forth on that, most of the time problems arise because the skeleton is setup wrong, or vertices are duplicated or not weighted to any bone.

I have a document detailing how to export with KW, and has some of the pitfalls that can arise. There is also a video walking through how to use it.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can email me at mike.vant@live.com, I will check that faster.

Thanks!