Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

B movie: The mad Tittie Head(Nudity)

Hello everyone i am new to PC and I can not lie I have not posted on a forum in a long time but i heard great things about PC and I am looking forward to growing from such a great mass of 3d artists. This is Character i Started directly in Zbrush after roughing out the direction i wanted to go in on Photoshop. He is a mad plastic surgeon who Became obsessed with boobs and created a hormone to make his whole body into such this is the first stage of his transformation its a B MOVIE type creation. Thank your for your time and Criticism tittiehead.jpgtittieheadconcept.jpgcharacterstrip2.jpg

Replies

• Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    The concept has some potential to be an amusing and rather grotesque creation, but I think you need to take a few steps back and really work out what you're aiming to achieve here. The model you've come up with looks like you got bored after a while and just started randomly sticking things everywhere, before even nailing the proportions.
  • Blazeking
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I AGREE it does look bland i will definitely go and rough up some more on this and see where i want to go with it. I was so excited to used the Dynamesh feature in Zbrush it was cool that i was able to create this with just a polyshere :D!!