Home Full time/Part time work

WE R INTERACTIVE URGENT NEED FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Brilliant opportunity for Graphic Designer here at We R Interactive. I AM PLAYR was our first published title, Lyroke has since followed, with I AM STAR on its way and tons more exciting projects and titles in the pipe-line.... In need of a Graphic Designer:

What you’ll be responsible for

• Giving games their look and feel
• Contributing to all areas of graphic design from concept through to completion
• Creating fun and eye catching artwork that really reflects our brand and what we are about
• Designing creative and engaging visual solutions that meet design needs
• Prioritising and delivering new graphic design features against business needs

Your day to day tasks

• Carrying out digital and print design duties
• Designing objects and scenery within the game
• Concept, illustration, animation and user interface design work
• Creating art assets that can be easily integrated into the game
• Analysing player feedback to understand trends, translating them into continuous graphic design improvements
• Making sure there is regular and ongoing feedback with key stakeholders on all graphic design issues
• Participating in whole development life cycle including daily scrum meetings
• Reviewing industry trends and developments, and incorporating them into art design practices where relevant

What we’re looking for in you

• Absolute passion for graphic design
• Artistic flair with a great eye for detail
• Strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of style and creativity
• Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Great team player
• Strong communication skills

We're based in Clerkenwell, London, dynamic, fun & lively office.
INTERESTED? To find out more, visit http://werinteractive.com/careers.php. Or get in touch with me directly estellar@werinteractive.com THANKS!!!