Home Artists Looking For Work

Modeller wanted for game project

Hello,

I am currently working on designing a MOBA style indie game with a small team and we are looking for 3d character modellers/animators who would be interested in becoming involved in the project. We have currently got programmers and concept artists as well as systems and game designers but our art asset team is extremely lacking!

The art direction for the project is a dark sci-fi enviroment. Based around some very cool character concepts.

We are offering a revenue share upon release for the project split evenly between all developers. As such the position is unpaid initially but potentially could be lucrative if the game is successful upon release.

We are mainly seeking hobbyists at this stage who would be interested in gathering portfolio experience in a game development enviroment and the opportunity for future income when/if the commercial release of the project is successful. However we are more than happy for any 3d enthusiasts to become involved.

If you feel this could be something you would be interested in then let me know! We are holding the game concept under NDA at the moment so for further details please contact me and I will move things to the next step.

Best Regards
Steve

Replies