Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Woodland Level [WIP]

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Liamodearme polycounter lvl 7
Hey! I'm starting to work on a game level. Kind of a personal project of mine here's a sketch of it.

wip_game_level_by_liamodearme-d56aymb.png

I am going to build all of the level assets in Maya and build the terrain up in Unity, I would also like to get some kind of fog working in Unity if that's even possible without a programmer? I'm sure I will find a way.

I have a little story about this particular level. If you have the time :D

--Story--

There are two villages that live on the kings land. One on the east side and one on the west. They are at constant war over the kings funds. One village controls the water of the royal land, and the other controls the wheat. Whichever supplies the king with more gold at the end of the year receives law privileged over the other villages.

The strive for these law privileges sparks competition between the villages forcing them to play dirty with one another, poisoning crops and streams. However the villages need wheat and water to survive. So every fortnight the villages send a cart of water and wheat to the twin bridges with the most trusted village members. Here they trade goods, and this is the only time the villages ever play nice with one another.

--Asset List--
This is a list of things I'm going to have to create.

-Trees
-The terrain
-Village Pillars
-Bushes
-Alpha Plants
-Rocks

If you have any Unity tips to create my terrain I would love to hear them! Also anything else that might be nice to add to my level!

Replies