Home Artists Looking For Work

Player model required for Soccer game

Hey guys, see the blurb below and let me know if any of you can help! It's a good challenge that would fit in well into a portfolio. We are able to pay 200GBP/250EURO/310USD.

We are currently in the process of developing beta 2 of International Online Soccer: Source, a mod for the Source engine (iosoccer.com). In terms of the models needed, essentially we just need one model. This would be a player model with a submodel for the goalkeeper (for sleeves, gloves etc).

Our previous modeler developed most of the body a few years ago, seen in the screenshot link: iosmod.co.uk/brasil.jpg This could be used as a guide as to what we require (with head..).

IOS is nearly 10 years old as a mod and we'd like the next release to be the biggest and the best. Our first release gained huge exposure and we anticipate the second release to do the same. One guarantee that I can make is that your content WILL get released into the public domain in a full release, which doesn't happen with a lot of mods due to development ending before release or such. IOS longevity means it’s a mod worth putting time into. We’re not another baseless mod - we have almost 10 years behind us and a history of previously being one of the bigger mods outside of the main circle of ‘giant’ mods.

If you feel you can help, or know someone that can, send me an e-mail to thinge at iosmod.co.uk or reply here! You can see the old version at iosoccer.com but it's incredibly dated (the model content is pretty much the same as the original HL1 release). The game has huge potential and we're going to fully capitalize on that.

Many Thanks!

Thing'e'/Rich

Mod Name: International Online Soccer: Source
Engine: Valve Source Engine
Price: We are willing to pay 200GBP/250EURO/310USD for what we require. We'd quite like someone who's got some interest in the game as well. We realise some freelancers would consider this perhaps lower than normal in terms of cost, but as a modification and free game we don't have any financial backing.
Required: 1 player model (with goal keeper sub model) with diffuse textures, rigged also. If we could do a deal with animations too, that would be even better.

Replies