Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] Cameron Schultheis

Hey everyone, just finished reworking my portfolio site a bit. I'm going to continue to update it with future projects. I'd love feedback on the portfolio, though my primary concern is accessibility and layout, aesthetic, etc. Critiques are welcome!

Replies

• ysalex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ysalex interpolator
    Nice site. Both assets categories have only single assets, so I expected more going in. In fact you're a bit sparse on content in general -- not such a bad thing, but consider moving it all to one horizontal page if it'll always be that way.

The UDK town could use more visual interest. Everything is a ninety degree angle with generally clean textures, and besides a couple of chairs there is nothing on the ground to break up those 90 degree angles.

Anyway, sites a little plain designwise but it doesn't have to be more than that, content with what matters, so if you have the choice put your time there.
  • SniperStealth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I figured the lack of content would be brought up. I appreciate your insight, I'm in the process of creating better work to display. Eventually the props and assets page will feature more objects, the Italian UDK scene will also probably be replaced by a more recent and ambitious project.